View Single Post
Old 09-06-21, 06:41
maggie_4_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Oh dear. Maggie, I think maybe he died. Informant James Craig, Jasonville, Indiana. Is this him?
James Wilson - Male - White - 20 - Single - Feb 1890 - Scotland - 19 Jan 1911 - Jasonville, Greene
Thank you Janet.

Yes its him, James Craig swings it. I have this feeling I saw that death certificate last week amongst many but at that time didn't know about James Craig, I was taking a punt at him going abroad my money was on NZ and had forgotten all about it I looked at so much stuff and hadn't confirmed he went to USA at that time.

The other thing is no name for mother but they weren't so great on detail in those days.

Very sad he was only there just over 3 months. He died the way a few of his men relatives did in Scotland including my 3 x great grandfather at age 40.

Edit to say: James Craig must be Robert, his son James Craig is only 6. Maybe he used the name James. His actual name is Robert Kerr Craig I saw his marriage certificate to Maggie on SP. Oh and I searched my Shoebox on Ancestry and the death certificate is there saved from about a week ago silly woman that I am I completely forgot!

Last edited by maggie_4_7; 09-06-21 at 13:04.