View Single Post
Old 28-05-22, 14:43

Hi merry i'm sorry that you had to go through all the posts , i could have simplified it . I was under the assumption that you thought william who died in 1816 was mary's husband . so i've got that wrong . Yes i agree that mary is most likely williams mother . And to find her marriage to william i need to find her maiden name . Your right , it's four years , since i started the thread . I'm afraid i can't drive at the moment as i am waiting for surgery to my eye , and have to rely on other people to help me .Otherwise i would have gone to the archives , I would love to find all the answers to the questions , Mary's maiden name , was she born in Ormskirk , William Hale seniors death and birth . Your right it's a jigsaw with lots pieces that i can't put all together . But on the bright side we have got william jrs birth , and we know mary was a widow when she died and her husband was william . Somitbis at least something . I will try and sort out a day when someone can take me over and help me go through the fiche . maybe then will i find the answers to these questions . I have doubled checked for a possible death of william senior but as yet haven't come up with any .