View Single Post
Old 23-11-10, 05:36
maggie_4_7

Thomas Taylor Sayer although you'd think it easy to find him with a name like that its not. There are a few of them but I think this one is Edward son possibly Edward was Charles' brother.

EDITED TO SAY BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD AGAIN.

I have managed to work out all the Sayers at Charles' level all his complicated siblings and their offspring down a few generations and also Charles' parents and also what happened to most of his siblings, a couple went the USA his oldest nephew went to Australia the rest seemed to have come to Shoreditch, London and the rest stayed in Norfolk.

The USA lot made an impact in New York State over the Countys and the one who went to Australia seemed to have made an impact in Tasmania. But it was the New World and plenty of room for expansion and re-inventing yourself.

Thomas Taylor Sayer (emigrated to USA in early 1830s with his brother William and with both families although they both left some of their older children behind) Thomas Taylor, William and Edward were Charles' older brothers. This must be the Thomas Taylor Sayer on Charles' marriage as witness.

Last edited by maggie_4_7; 07-10-11 at 20:47.