View Single Post
Old 08-06-21, 16:33
maggie_4_7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Thanks for all that, Maggie! I'll keep an eye out. You're right, he's doing a good job of hiding.

He could be anywhere really. I've seen a number of entries for incoming passengers where they give names and addresses for friends and relatives that can be verified by the authorities, but that might just be to gain entry and possibly not where they end up going.

It's a big country with lots of transportation and far-flung job opportunities. The horizon's the only limit, and that's a moving target. Especially, I take it, for your lot!
Just to let you know. I know that is James on that manifest because the address he has given for his father is 7 West Road Irvine and that is the address both James and Sarah is living at and David Bain is James senior's sister's Janet's (Jessie) husband.

I thought I found him yesterday before posting that manifest, I got really excited, same name same DOB on Find a Grave but I found his marriage entry and some census. He names his mother as Anna and is born in the USA and he with parents and siblings