Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Research Questions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-01-12, 18:09

im not wasting time
im asking genuine questions that i simply dont have the answers too
i would never delibratleyley waste your time you pepole have been a tremnedous help to me
its not going around in circles as every single request has been about a different person im sorry you think that way william hairyes had approx 14 different children with infant deaths I have not had the time to search for each one if have never found any inforamation from different sites that i have given it in my intial thread.
for anyone genunie person in here hannah hairyes was born 1867 in knasrebrrough i dont wasnt to know anything about her past as weve allready covered that i want to know about here descendents as written on title of this thread.the only thing i know is jim lawrence was born in 1902 in leeds in 1911 the family were living in armley leeds can anyone geunie member help me find a marriegae or a death for jim please thatts all i wanted to know orginally not going around in circles i simply dont know the anwser to this question? please help,many thabnks from zoe