Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Family History General Discussion

Old 05-01-24, 16:34

Hi Steve

Thanks for getting in touch, I will contact my friend and see if she is happy for you to have a copy of the pages of the bible I mentioned, she sent me photocopies and has shared these with a descendant of a daughter of Emma Futvoye and Abraham Booth, but I will ask her permission first.

As you may know Charles Futvoye Gold had two families by his wife May Busby and then by Lilian Mary Rogers whom he eventually married after May died. He appears with both women on the 1911 census, with wife and seven children in Walthamstow and again under the alias Reed with Lilian and baby daughter Lily in one room in Hackney, while their other children Charles and Ruth are being fostered in Leyton under the surname Thomas.

My friend descends from Charles & Lilian.

Last edited by Jill; 06-01-24 at 08:11.
Old 07-01-24, 15:28

I will pm you regarding an email address, ,my friend is happy for me to send the bible pages.
Old 16-01-24, 13:02

I hope to get a response at some point, I have pm'd my friend's contact details as she is happy to share and is interested in the photo.