Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One 4xGreat-Grandparent

Old 13-11-17, 23:42

Default Joseph Miller Hash

Looking for pictures of my 4x great-grandfather Joseph Miller Hash (1805-1903). He lived his entire life in Grayson County, Virginia.

Birth/Death
Born December 13, 1805 in Grayson County. Died August 1, 1903 in Grayson County.

Parents
William Horton Hash Jr. (1777-1865) and Nancy Anderson (1777-1862).

Other
He had two wives and fathered at least 20 children. First wife was Lucinda Sydney Wyatt (1808-1846) and second wife was Triphena "Pheny" Hackler (1830-1883).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 14-11-17, 07:00
Administrator

Welcome to the forum cutdogg03.

You say JMH fathered 20+ children. Have you managed to trace and contact descendants of those children? I would have thought if anyone might have a photo of him it's most likely to be one of them, rather than anyone on this pretty small forum!

The same goes for descendants of the other ancestors you have posted about.

"Something has been filled in that I didn't know was blank" Matthew Broderick WDYTYA? March 2010
Old 14-11-17, 12:28

Yes I have. I started on ancestry.com. I’ve messaged probably a hundred people or more and no one seems to have one. He has a lot of descendants on there because there are many trees that have him, so there are a lot of people looking for pictures just like I am, one just hasn’t turned up yet, that’s why I tried here. I’m also looking for any websites that have a lot of traffic where I can post this question, in hopes someone out there sees it and has a picture!