Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One Great-Grandparent

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-10, 07:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry View Post
Is their dau Martha your ancestor? I can see her in 1911 but not either of her parents. Have tried Robert with all his different places of birth (!) and also with his occs of hairdresser and barber, but can't find him. Do you know when he died, or is it possible they emigrated? I can't find her death via Ancestry's supposedly fully transcribed records, nor a re-marriage.
Hi Merry...been doing a little backtracking....children of Robert Walker and Zipporah Williamson I have in my tree
Martha Walker my nan born 1894 Broadbottom
Vera Walker b 1901 (broadbottom or Garston ...don`t know)
James Walker b 1903 (Broadbottom or Garston...don`t know)
I remember my "uncle" Jim very well...don`t remember Veronica at all....so can I ask you say you found Martha in 1911 BUT NOT WITH PARENTS,,she would have been 16-17...is Veronica and James with her ??
1906 birth 1909 birth...both out of wedlock? then she marries....does Zipporah have Veronica and James with the Mc Namara children with her in 1911 ?....did Robert ever move to Garston with Zipporah ?.....I notice there is SEVEN years between Martha and Veronicas births....going to check on Veronicas PLACE of birth.....James died about 1964 so in BEXHILL ON SEA...if I can find his Death cert it should give his place birth....allan
allan

Last edited by garstonite; 06-01-10 at 08:04.

Tags
togg7