Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Family History News and Information

Old 16-02-22, 12:52

Default Gilshenan & Madden 2 Free EBooks

Hi Friends
I have been researching my family namesakes Gilshenan and Maddens since the early nineties.
Along the way there have been many brickwalls and roadway discoveries in my research of Michael Gilshenan & Mary Farrell from Mullagh Cavan and James Madden & Mary Coghlane from Gurtavalla Doon Limerick...whose children went to Australia , Canada & the USA.
I have particularly been keen to know their children and who they were and where they went. In some cases the questions have been answered but there are many others to confront. To achieve this and bring Connections together, I have published 2 FREE EBooks - The Gilshenans of Ireland 1750- 1911 and The Maddens of Limerick and Surrounds 1750-1911... a resource and research tool for family researchers that could possibly provide answers not only for me but also for All Gilshenans and Maddens?
Please feel free to view them.
These FREE ebooks are available to be viewed via the National Library of Australia’s Trove portal:
The Gilshenans of Ireland 1750 – 1911
https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-3031830812/view
The Maddens of Limerick and Surrounds 1750-1911
https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-3033306561/view
Looking forward to your thoughts & if you could share, it would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Terry Madden