Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One 3xGreat-Grandparent

Old 20-02-11, 22:23

Thats the one In the days that Id switch on ancestry before I even went to the loo in the morning and still be sitting here at 5 p.m. - its a wonder I didnt get dvt
Old 20-02-11, 22:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather P T View Post
Well, he just shouted out "How are you getting on?" namely, how are you getting on doing my b***** letters and quotes ! You remember the old days when I used to have an "alarm system" set up for his unexpected arrivals. Oh, it was so exciting doing my tree then as there was so much available to find and so much to find out

Still, this is getting me back into it. Better go and look interested for a little while though. (and put on some make up as son may be calling me on skype soon from Canada )

Oooh Heather, just the other day I was wondering about your trip wire......think I need one....lol
Old 21-02-11, 14:39

This is getting more interesting I wondered how come John Snell had married Susanna Ely in Marlesford, Suffolk in 1813 as he is shown born Chiswick in the 1851 but it now seems increasingly likely his parents were from Suffolk and so they must have had relatives and thats how John and Susanna met
Old 22-02-11, 17:38

Well, what a brilliant idea this is to focus us on a single family - thanks very much.

Tags
to3g15