Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One 4xGreat-Grandparent

Old 20-08-11, 16:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiterunner View Post
Don't forget they have the Archdeacons' Transcripts on there too.
Was going to look at them later, Kate. Just wanted to update Sue as to what had been looked at already. Gardening to give eyes a rest at the moment
Old 20-08-11, 18:00

Thanks all :-)

These are the children I have, all bap Taverham:
William 1764
James 1766
Elizabeth no bap found but buried 1767
John 1769
Robert 1771
Henry 1773 - this is my line

I have seen that bap in 1730 at Great Walsingham, but agree it does seem a bit too far away.

Thanks Kat for checking those registers, I'm looking at the Archdeacons' Transcripts images but not found anything of interest yet.

Could be a connection borobabs, haven't looked to see how far away it is though.

Sue
Old 20-08-11, 19:27
borobabs

Im watching Sue dont worry but havnt got clue who my Johns parents are and havnt found him on a census to go by just all rest family where Docking , someone who has link up on ancestry has him as Docking or Rudham

Im lying I have him on 1851 census ag labourer and says Rudham for where he's from

Last edited by borobabs; 20-08-11 at 19:31.
Old 21-08-11, 13:08

Sue,
I am going to Norwich RO in September, do you want me to have a look for anything? I will check the Horsford and Horsham St Faith registers for c1732 ish birth for John Parnell. Have you got Ann (Ana) Sutton baptism?
Old 21-08-11, 14:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
Sue,
I am going to Norwich RO in September, do you want me to have a look for anything? I will check the Horsford and Horsham St Faith registers for c1732 ish birth for John Parnell. Have you got Ann (Ana) Sutton baptism?
That's very kind of you, if you have time to look at Horsford & Horsham St Faith, that would be great.

I don't have anything on Ann or Ana Sutton either, all I know is that she married John 15 Nov 1758 in Taverham and was buried 04 Feb 1776 in Taverham. So if you happen to spot any Suttons I'd be grateful.

Please may sure you get all you need to do done first though I know how time can fly by when engrossed in researching.

Sue
Old 24-09-11, 10:45

Hi Sue,
I had a look at Horsford for Parnells and Suttons but nothing I'm afraid. The Horsham St Faith film was away for repairs but can look for you next time I go to Norwich RO. Not sure when that will be but have it noted in my book to do.
Old 24-09-11, 15:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarzyna View Post
Hi Sue,
I had a look at Horsford for Parnells and Suttons but nothing I'm afraid. The Horsham St Faith film was away for repairs but can look for you next time I go to Norwich RO. Not sure when that will be but have it noted in my book to do.
Many thanks for trying Kat, I appreciate your efforts :-)
My research has slowed down of late due to most of my direct lines needing RO visits, all over the country! So there's no hurry :-)

Sue x

Tags
to4g3