Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One 2xGreat-Grandparent

Old 16-08-10, 10:25

Default Ephraim Mundey

I thought of putting my gg grandfather here but with with a common Irish name, born in Kerry..............I thought better of it.

So, this is OH's

Ehraim Mundey, son of Edward Mundey and Sarah Mary Austin, born 2nd April,1843, Borugh on Bain, Lincolshire.

Married Jane Wilkinson, 1864, Ludborough, Lincolshire.

Died 1932, Gladfield, Qld, Australia.
Old 13-04-11, 09:10

Hi my name is Danielle Mundey and I am researching the mundey family, my father is Ian Paul Mundey son of Arthur Harold Mundey and Jean Mundey. Arthur's parents were George Edward Mundey and Christina Siebenhausen. Do you have any family information about these people?
Old 13-04-11, 09:34
tenterfieldjulie

Ho Danielle - on behalf of Libby, who is probably cooking dinner - welcome to her family...being familiar with Libby's OH lot - Sibenhausen is a family name - you have just found family .... You will find Libby a mine of information .... a lot on GF usually run for the hills when she starts on about finding Agatha, but she is an Ariel ... so as you are looking for Mundey's, we won't be so cheeky lol Libby and I are Australians, so if you really want to be confused, come onto Anzac Corner and you'll get a warm, but wacky welcome.. Julie
Old 13-04-11, 10:27

Thanks Julie.........I didn't see this. I just found the Alice Hart one.

Danielle............your grandfather, Arthur is my husband's mother's brother (so his uncle).

Come over to the Anzac thread on General. It is not picked up by Google so we can mention living people.

Tags
to2g22