Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One Grandparent

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-14, 13:50
tenterfieldjulie

Kate, I think we can rule out George born 1880. Mary Ann Greentree m Carl or Charles Fretson/Frederickson/Fredrickson in 1881 .. with children born in NSW and Vic and they come together in one of the Electoral Rolls in Victoria on Ancestry. Mary Ann Greentree is named on Vic births a number of times as their mother . She ends up with 11 children who appear to survive. George doesn't marry and dies age 46 in Vic.

I examined the details in the book on the Greentree family and while it gives a lot of information it makes a lot of errors that were easily found when checking indexes.

The info does however uncover a number of interesting conundrums ..regarding Thomas children.. I tried to follow them all .. and their appear to be some that aren't registered and possibly at least one child that Thomas sires and Catherine rears.

However nearly 2 am and so I must get some shuteye. Thanks for all your help. It is really appreciated.

Tags
togp4