Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Family History General Discussion

Old 01-08-16, 09:49

They are awful Janet. I once received an email to join with a (very good) discount. There was no use by date on the email. I went to use it before Christmas but finances were tight so stopped before completing the transaction. In the New Year I decided to use it. It came up as an invalid code. I emailed but was told it was an old code, even though I had the email and told them it would have worked if I'd renewed a few weeks earlier. They refused to honour it.
Old 05-09-16, 21:31

My fmp runs out on the 7th - I've changed it so it doesn't automatically renew as I had a good offer last time for world sub (think it was half price).

If I put it back to automatically renew would I still get the same price as last year?

Last edited by JBee; 05-09-16 at 21:35.
Old 06-09-16, 07:41

Quote:
If I put it back to automatically renew would I still get the same price as last year?
No Julie, you'll get the full price. 2 years ago I had the half price offer and had an e-mail telling me I was due to renew and the full price was quoted. I waited and then picked up another offer and got a world sub for just over £33. I think several members on this site got that too.
Old 06-09-16, 09:23

Thank you I thought that would probably be the case.

I haven't received anything from them about renewing but I did get a free 3 month Britain sub from the WDYTYA mag sub that I took at the WDYTYA show in Birmingham.