Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Research Questions

Old 02-09-17, 21:15

I have requested a page check on the link that you sent me thank you very much they are going to check and email me back by 15/9

My step grandad David says he doesn't know anything... as he was away in London I think the divorce was done in his absence...
Old 02-09-17, 21:16

Do you know if there is ways to check out tenant records as my mum has the address where they lived in south Liverpool when she was born
Old 02-09-17, 21:20

From what I was told they lived in southdene Kirkby after south Liverpool and they had the twins in 1968 January name removed was named on their birth certificate
Then David was back on the scene and the twins where given up for adoption at age 2 years then my nan moved again to Wingate road Kirkby

Last edited by kiterunner; 02-09-17 at 21:55. Reason: name removed in case still living
Old 02-09-17, 21:49
Administrator

I expect the Liverpool Electoral Rolls will be held at the main library in Liverpool. Or if they are not, the library will know where they are. I'm not sure how much they will tell you, but you might discover what the middle initial A stood for.

Interesting that the twins were adopted. I wonder what information would be in their adoption records? I presume you are in touch with them as you said everyone in your opening post is actively searching for TM.

"Something has been filled in that I didn't know was blank" Matthew Broderick WDYTYA? March 2010
Old 02-09-17, 21:56
Administrator

You mentioned you have seen your mum's birth cert. Have you see all the birth certs for her siblings who are TM's children, just in case there are any further clues about him.

"Something has been filled in that I didn't know was blank" Matthew Broderick WDYTYA? March 2010
Old 02-09-17, 21:57
Administrator

Thanks for confirming that the people named in your initial post have consented to have their details posted. I have edited the post to put their names back in (though I assumed the friend mentioned has not been contacted, so did not put his name back).

However, the person you are searching for may still be alive and obviously has not consented for his details to be posted, so I have edited his name out of various posts, and please don't post his name again.

If people want to know the name of the person we are looking for, so they can help, please PM me or Briercliffe and we will send you the name. Thanks.

Family History News updated 29th Feb
Findmypast 1871 census update
Old 02-09-17, 22:01
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry View Post
You mentioned you have seen your mum's birth cert. Have you see all the birth certs for her siblings who are TM's children, just in case there are any further clues about him.

If you haven't seen them, you should make sure to, because there could be more information about him, as Merry says, e.g. full middle name, more details of his occupation etc.

Family History News updated 29th Feb
Findmypast 1871 census update
Old 02-09-17, 22:18

Divorced June 1969
Remarried July 1969

Apparently nan divorced David as abandoned her for 3 years or more
Old 02-09-17, 22:22

I spoken to the twins and they checked with there parents they advised social services also tried to search for TM to no avail.
His name only appears on the document and he didn't sign ...
they don't have there birth certificate as it was pasted through adoption and they were given new surnames Hughes And the twin called Thomas had his name changed to Tony
Old 02-09-17, 22:23

On my mums sisters birth certificate
TM name is not listed as father it's just a line...