Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Go Back   Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! > Research > Members' Direct Ancestors > Take One 2xGreat-Grandparent

Old 26-01-11, 20:54

Default Thanks for the welcome

Hi Julie, I notice you were looking for leads in Cornwall. I live in Cornwall. I don't get a lot of free time so can't promise anything, but feel free to ask and I will see if I can help. I spent a couple of months in Australia a few years ago with a friend who lives in Adelaide. We visited NSW, Sydney, Windsor, Canberra, got lost in Canberra, Manly, the Blue Mountains, Colo, Kuruah, and I'm not sure if this is in NSW, Jervis Bay. Went up to Northern territory too. Wonderful time, lovely country.

I will check the posts.

Regards

Carol
Old 29-01-11, 18:15

Wink Nortons

Hi Carol

Well I never 2nd cousins, I will have to get all my other cousins involved, I’ve been sending them bits and piece’s hoping that one of them will come up with some fresh info.

I have lot, not sure if I can send through this link but I will try, the Freeman & Blamey side of my family came from Devon/Cornwall.

You will find in the documents 2 names similar Annie Elizabeth and Annie Coralie Norton

They were children of Margaret Barfield-Norton & Annie C Norton (Annie C’s mother in-law) well that’s what it looks like see what you think.

Oh I know all about random keys after doing that a few times I now type all in word 1st then copy across, I also keep the word doc in the Norton file so I don’t double up on the info (well I try).

Hope I have been able to help

Bye for now

Lorna

Copy & paste the link below into your browser all the jpg files will be revealed (no charge)

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/11516...orton?h=251dde

I do have more info going back into 1700's also sorry if you have received confusing e mails I have button trouble doh

Tags
to2g27