Thread: FMP Community
View Single Post
Old 08-10-19, 21:20

I didn't hear anything for ages (in fact I e-mailed them asking what was happening). Then, 3 weeks ago, I got the following e-mail:

"Hi Elizabeth,

I hope you don’t mind me reaching out to you - my name is Ellie and I’ve taken over from Max in all things social media and community for Findmypast.

A few months ago, Max got in touch via email and asked if you wanted to part of our new community. You may have seen we have a new Facebook group, but I’m reaching out to you now as you’ve been identified as a keen user of Findmypast with a wealth of knowledge and experience, from which we would love your input on certain aspects of the website and what it offers.

If you have the time, I would be very appreciative if you would consider completing this survey, regarding your discoveries in the 1939 Register (in line with its 80th anniversary) and your experience of the site in the last month. This feedback would be passed onto our developers, and may also be used in a future community newsletter, and with your permission, for testimonials.

You may have heard that we’re going to be attending Roots Tech London in October. If you’re planning on attending, would you mind filling in this short form?

We’d love to meet you at our booth. I hope to be in touch with further information closer to the time.

Find out more about Roots Tech
Finally, if you’d like to join the Facebook Group, just click here and you will be redirected to the right page.

Thank you for your time!

All the best,

Ellie | Senior Community Executive

[email protected]"