Thread: Ann ?
View Single Post
Old 30-05-11, 13:34
maggie_4_7

Yes I realise that now edited my post - thank you for that I was just about to look at it I don't know how you did that so quickly.

I found out what Ebenezer Jackson did deliver letters regarding prisoners and courts funny enough. Which I now read in the last transcription sent.

I know it's only coincidence but this is about the 4th person in OH's family that committed suicide. Two from his father's side and two from his mother's!

Edit:

Found his death reg:

Robert Hoye Mackey
Jul-Aug-Sep 1837
West Ham
Essex
Vol 12 Page 189

http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...DDeath&indiv=1

I would not have picked that out until today that's for sure the Mackey bit I knew nothing about it's been obliterated from his decendents names.

I will have to get it that's for sure it will have to wait until pay day though I just sent for a few Scottish ones. Oh how I wish this was Scottish it might have his parents names then.

Sorry Ann has got a bit sidelined on this thread maybe move it to research perhaps because I don't know if Ann is OH's biological ancestor. But I have certainly found out a lot more about the Hoye or should I say Mackey family so its all good.

Last edited by maggie_4_7; 30-05-11 at 13:59.