Married Female 24 1857 - Dalston, Middlesex, England
Mary C Driscoll Daughter
Single Female 7 1874 Scholar Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Margaret E Driscoll Daughter
Single Female 0 1881 - Bermondsey, Surrey, England
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Do you have shared matches with other people with Wingfields in their trees? Or any other clues to suggest that Wingfield is the link?
Difficult one, but the answer is yes but this person matches with two of my three closest matches one is my first cousin, my mum's sister's daughter. But they are so far down my tree that gives other possibilities. I am assuming the Sayer marriage to my Emma Wingfield is the connection to them.

This match matches with shared matches in the USA but they have only got as far as Emma on their trees like the first match. Which is why I think Emma Wingfield is the connection.

However this person matches some people in Australia.

Now these people, that have trees, from what I can see without closer inspection don't have Wingfields in their direct ancestor line but I will have to have a closer look. I do have very low matches, which I won't see even if they do match with first DNA because of the low match, in Australia from two women/sisters that were transported at different times for the same offence currency fraud a gang of them in fact.

Jane Wingfield and her older sister Elizabeth Wingfield who were, from my research, my 3rd Great Grandfather Daniel Wingfield's younger sisters, confusion there too because I think they had a different mother, both named Jane so only half sisters which might account for the low matches.

Jane (married a George Fieldhouse) and Elizabeth (Married first Edward Clouder and the second John Barter) but they are so low matches they don't match with first DNA match but one of them matches with and is managed by the person who does match first DNA match who doesn't seem to Wingfield in his tree. Both women died young in their 30s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
Oh, and who were the witnesses on the certificate you do have? And can Emma write?
Witnesses Louise Fleming and John Barton there is a correction on Louisa's surname can't read it but looks it was a spelling mistake.

I don't know if she could write because all the certificate looks like the same handwriting and it's very good and no X marks the spot on the Groom, Bride or witnesses.