View Single Post
Old 27-08-11, 23:17

Default Ann someone (MFMMMM)

Name - "official" name and what they were known as - married name Ann Howard, don't know maiden name. There's a marriage for Ann Atkin to William Howard at about the right time on the IGI, but the place (Timberland, near Scunthorpe) is about 40 miles away from where I'd expect it to be, so I very much doubt that's her.

Date and place of birth - probably Boston area, Lincolnshire, c1780.

Names of parents - don't know

Date and place of baptism - if applicable - don't know

Details of each of his or her marriages - if any - to William Howard, any time from 1800-1815 or so (children are 25 and 20 in 1841)

Occupation(s) - if any - don't know

Addresses where they lived (including county if in UK) - and please list which censuses you have or haven't found him/her on (if s/he lived in census times!). - 1841 Leake, Lincolnshire (HO107/609/1)
Can't find either William or Ann in 1851 so I presume they were both dead by then.

Date, place and cause of death - probably sometime between 1841 and 1851; I've found three possible death registrations for William during that period but none for Ann.

Date and place of burial - don't know

Details of will / administration of their estate - if applicable - don't know

Memorial inscription - if any - don't know

The only records I have pertaining to Ann are the 1841 census entry and her daughter Martha Ann's baptism on the IGI (Leake, 1819).