View Single Post
Old 27-02-19, 14:07
Administrator

If anyone else is wondering how to add someone to a group when you haven't got them showing in a list, for instance you are looking at their profile or the "compare" page (and say, they are 5th-8th cousin, unlinked tree), you can click through to the page that has tabs for their pedigree and surnames, shared matches, and map and locations (I don't know what this page is called, but it's basically a summary of a particular person from your DNA match list) then click the star next to their name, then go to view your DNA match list and choose "starred matches" from the Group dropdown menu, then that person should appear in the list of starred matches and you will have the option to add them to a group. (Then you can click on the star again to removed them from your starred matches.) It seems something of a "round the houses" way of doing it, but it's the quickest way I could find, unless someone has found a better way?

I filled in a feedback survey, but I was expecting to get to a page where I could type in all my suggestions etc and only realised I should have done it where it said "tell us more about any of your answers" when I had gone onto the final page and it submitted.

Family History News updated 29th Feb
Findmypast 1871 census update