View Single Post
Old 23-02-20, 07:20
Administrator

It would have been helpful if you had posted their birth registrations and where you have them up to so far, to save people a lot of time. Also the maiden name of their mother and anything else you already know that is relevent to the search.

Having spent a while reading back, this is the information that is needed to search:

Henry Burrows married Elizabeth Eccleston in 1873 in Prescot.

Their children:

You don't mention William, so presumably you already have what you need about him.

Next are:

BURROWS, JAMES ECCLESTON
GRO Reference: 1875 M Quarter in PRESCOT Volume 08B Page 666

(but you don't mention James, so are you finished with him?)

BURROWS, MARY ALICE ECCLESTON
GRO Reference: 1879 D Quarter in ORMSKIRK Volume 08B Page 828

BURROWS, GEORGE ECCLESTON
GRO Reference: 1882 J Quarter in ORMSKIRK Volume 08B Page 884

BURROWS, ELLEN ECCLESTON
GRO Reference: 1885 M Quarter in ORMSKIRK Volume 08B Page 878

BURROWS, HENRY ECCLESTON
GRO Reference: 1887 M Quarter in ORMSKIRK Volume 08B Page 824

For the 1911 census Elizabeth Burrows stated she has been married 38 years and has seven children, six of whom were still living at that date. We don't know if she included William (she shouldn't have, as he was born before the marriage) but most likely she did include him, so we are missing one child (minimum).

I've just looked through the birth registration indexes, but can't find any further children.

Unfortunately getting this far has taken all the free minutes I had available, so will come back later and see what's happening!

Please would you post up which censuses you have the various children on. Have you found any of their marriages or deaths from FreeBMD or Lancs OPC etc?

"Something has been filled in that I didn't know was blank" Matthew Broderick WDYTYA? March 2010