Date and place of baptism: 10/9/1703 St. Dunstan's Mayfield
Marriage: 3/10/1731 St. Dunstan’s Mayfield, Sussex to Sarah Pocock
Occupation(s): husbandman
Addresses where they lived: Mayfield, Sussex
Date, place and cause of death; Sussex June 1779
Date and place of burial. 25/6/1779 St. Dunstan's Mayfield, Sussex
Details of will / administration of their estate: Not found
Memorial inscription: Unknown

Children: John bpt 27/3/1733 St. Dunstan’s and Elizabeth 7/11/1734.
There is also a baptism of a Mary at Biddenden, Kent 30/5/1737 which may also belong to the same family.

Lots of confusion here with information and sources!!
1. I have always attributed my ancestor to the above couple but I can no longer find records that I could before and I did not note where I found them. However I did find another baptism of Elizabeth Weston at St. Dunstans on 12/4/1737 to Robert Weston and Elizabeth Rochester. However my Elizabeth married at Mayfield May 1756 to John Midmore, so I probably thought as the 2nd Elizabeth was a minor, so it is more likely the first Elizabeth. On reflection, I also chose my Elizabeth as daughter of Richard and Sarah, because she used those names for some of her children, but did not use Robert.
2. I found some records on the Weald site, but I thought there were Mayfield records online somewhere, but I cannot find them now.
3. There are some amazing trees on Ancestry with Richard dying at 100 years of age and attached to parents John Weston and Elizabeth Mayoe-Clarke .. Richard’s baptism is given as 10/9/1703 but I have not been able to find it..
Help..

I have selected from some of the following information that Elizabeth has given me, which supports and Ancestral file that I had found some time back on familysearch. It tied the three generations together and had a will proved 25/11/1736 for John Weston of Rutherfield, Sussex. When I purchase this will I hope it will prove this conclusively.

Last edited by tenterfieldjulie; 07-12-13 at 05:09.