View Single Post
Old 02-09-17, 13:33

Exclamation Please help me find my relative

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me please.
I am looking for a name removed according to my mums birth certificate he was a merchant seaman. He signed my mums birth certificate name removed.
Unfortunately everything else is a bit vague. We don't know his date of birth we were originally told that name removed was about 10 years my Nans senior, then we were told he was about the same age...
We were also told he was from County Cork Ireland and had a friend called name removed... however nothing to confirm this...
We know that he was living around Smithdown Road in Liverpool and then lived in Southdene Kirkby this was all in the time from around 1963-1968.
He was with a girl called Marie (who was born a Fivelsdal, her step dad was Hayes, then she Married a Smith-Hardie) Back to name removed - they were known as Marie and Mac.
He had two daughters with my Nan one was born in August 1964 (Rose M) and the other November 1965 (Christine) as well as twin boys that were born in January 1968

Any information at all no matter how bad would be appreciated
Or if anyone know how I can find out a date of birth that would help too
Thank you so very much.

I am not very technical if you can help and need anymore information please email me [email protected] or find me on Facebook Marie Briercliffe
There is a photo on my fb page and it's set to public it was taken approximately 1967

Last edited by kiterunner; 02-09-17 at 21:54. Reason: Reinstated names of those who have consented