View Single Post
Old 19-11-15, 06:31
Administrator

Kate's link worked for me, Janet, but I have a brain blockage when it comes to facebook! Anyway, I've just posted my query in very polite terms! This is what I said:

Quote:
(This post is regarding page 1616A/006. All the transcriptions for the open records on this page (40 names) have the names duplicated from page 1616J/006 in error, but all other data transcribed correctly)
I have unlocked the household for my grandparents family (on page 1616A/006). and used the Report Error facility to offer corrections for the names of the three open records in the household. Am I correct in thinking there is no way for me to submit corrections for the other ten households on the page as I have not unlocked these households (but I have of course physically viewed them!)? I tried reporting the 40 incorrect names by email, but was told I must use the Report Error facility to offer corrections. I'm afraid I am not willing to pay for ten extra households to do this!!
Surely when I pay to unlock a household the system should show I have unlocked all the households on the page not just the one I've paid for?

"Something has been filled in that I didn't know was blank" Matthew Broderick WDYTYA? March 2010