View Single Post
Old 05-01-12, 18:42

Merry, I think she is the right one perhaps have Allan's granduer in my head from a previous post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by garstonite View Post
Hiya Wendy...sorry I haven`t posted , but I have been in Pontins with grandkids since Saturday....in case anyone is wondering Wendys ancestor Adelaide Sacht was the sister of my gg grandmother Sophia Sacht....now I know it is typical family rumour...but we were told as kids that the owner of Starways Airline based in Liverpool was a Wilson...and was somehow related...so your Wilson family member may be where they came into the family...I think they also owned another big company here in Garston...I will text my elder brother and see if he can remember...now to see if Wilson did own Starways...I can check for real with internet....back soon...
allan
added ...well the Wilson / Starways was true
http://starways.com/history.htm
As usual also impatient, so should see what info I can get from her stay at the reformatory....
BY THE WAY a bit late to ask, but what were the reformatories for i.e. are they like the ones today?