Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere!

Genealogists' Forum - We have branches everywhere! (http://genealogistsforum.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Research Questions (http://genealogistsforum.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   hannah hairyes desdendents (http://genealogistsforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13082)

ElizabethHerts 16-01-12 17:07

You say you know when Hannah died so can't you do the search to find the registration district? Just use FreeBMD.

zoenel 16-01-12 17:09

in answer to the earlier question samuel hairyes is the brother of hannah and so is james so two brothers living with hannah very intresting,thanks

Merry 16-01-12 17:28

It may be interesting, but surely you already knew this?

zoenel 16-01-12 17:33

no I had no idea whatsever that hannah had 2 of her brothers living with her,unfortunatley hannah is one family member I havent covered properley in my research. that is why i asked you guys the best geneolgy site I have ever used to help me!

JessBow 16-01-12 17:36

So tell us exactly what you already know, incorporating the info above.

I cant see a birth for a Jim in 1902

was he Jim or James?Name:
Maybe - but not 1902
James Lawrence
Date of Registration: Apr-May-Jun 1905
Registration district: Hunslet
Inferred County: Yorkshire - West Riding
Volume: 9b
Page: 238

zoenel 16-01-12 17:41

I Feel you guys are having a go at me here! and i feel i might have to leave this forum forever.the information i have is at the start of this thread. i have been nothing but compleremntary about this forum all i want is some help like eveyone else!

Merry 16-01-12 17:47

I think that is purely because we are exhausted at going round and round in circles.

I didn't know you were not aware of James and Samuel living with Hannah at different times. I already knew they were from previous research on other threads (not all of them on here, but the ones on GR and various other sites).

JessBow 16-01-12 17:49

All i have asked is if you could tell us what you know, gathering together all you know about her so far so we can wonder if there is anything else we can find!

No one is ''having a go''

Margaret in Burton 16-01-12 17:52

Plus people cannot magic up info that just isn't online. Like everyone else, you'll have to visit a County Record Office or an LDS centre. If you can't then you will have to do like the rest of us and wait until it is online, whenever that may be.

People don't like having their precious time wasted.

ElizabethHerts 16-01-12 18:04

Zoe, we were all beginners at one time.

I suggested that you use FreeBMD site to find a death so that you learn to do the research for yourself.

Yes, I could look it up, or someone else, but wouldn't you like to know how to do it for yourself?

I'm not having a go, just trying to help you to research yourself, which is what most people like to do. We ask for help when we get stuck, but not for every detail.